St. Dominic’s Chapel
Air Design Helps Breathe New Air Into the Community
St. Dominic’s Chapel, a place of worship for many in our community, was built in 1888 in the woods on the west side of Albany Avenue. It was later moved to its current site, by the Sisters’ cemetery, in 1905. Since then it fell into disrepair.
This year, the sisters of St. Dominic’s wanted to raise enough money to renovate the chapel so they could again worship in a safe and comfortable environment.
Air Design Inc. answered this call, volunteering their time and donating materials to help rebuild St. Dominic’s chapel, and Carrier Corporation donated the much-needed equipment.
Thanks to these efforts, those who visit St. Dominic’s will have the ability to pray in comfort.
Schedule an Appointment Today
For Emergency service, please contact the emergency line by calling 516-825-5066.